View Single Post
Old 22-03-2005, 08:44 AM   #11
A Yerbury

cadavar abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey
That's not Alex, that's me...
He's a naughty monkey. So I take it you have found suitable emplyoment, or is she a fellow desk fetishist? Speaking of snakes I intended to see the Detroit Cobras but ended up watching two of peaches ex backing singers, both wearing latex, pouring wine over each other, miming... the usual female empowered blatant sexuality post femminism concept, a good thing too as they were both highly f uckable, and German, so probably quite filthy..all very mildly diverting..they turned out to be "cobra killer" not the De-troits...Now "Young-gay-Neil" usually has his shell likes welded to terra firma with the whole what's hot what's not from one day to the next lists but on this occasion he ballsed it all up somewhat. Bad luck as re the black mans wheels but nevermind, plenty more golden opportunities out there and I shall soon be around for tyre booting and general advice on De-lux, Ghia and Vanden-plas fittings.

It's all good, apart from some of it which will kill you, but that's pretty good too.

http://www.cobra-killer.org/ Penelope slip knot would no doubt be a "like hoooooge f*!king fan!" they are quite incredible specimens, the website is a bit lovingly bonkers and a "girl band" -hate that phrase! that release an album titled "the 3rd armpit" have to be cool.

Yours with a cuban heeled click.
Anonymous Yerbury.

Last edited by A Yerbury; 22-03-2005 at 08:50 AM..