View Single Post
Old 19-05-2020, 04:44 PM   #1
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
MyDucati website and Desmo Owners Club Affiliation

Hi folks

I hope you're keeping well during these weird times, please take a moment to read through this.

I'm dealing with the 2020 DOC membership kits (and horrendously late 2019 ones), I'll be emailing everyone shortly.

I need to let you know Ducati are changing the way they they manage Desmo Owners Club (DOC) affiliation,
If you're not registered for MyDucati, from 2021 you won't be a DOC affiliated member, this means you won't get annual freebies, discount WDW or EICMA tickets etc. or be eligible for any other DOC offers.
Please ensure you're registered on MyDucati and affiliated to UKMOC in your MyDucati profile if you want to keep these benefits.

To stay in line with GDPR club organisers (eg. me) are no longer able to make changes to your details and any members not affiliated with UKMOC through MyDucati will have their details deleted from Ducati's Club database on 30th June 2020.

This does not affect your ukmonster.co.uk account/login, just DOC affiliation and any related benefits.

I wrote a guide to registering through MyDucati here http://www.thelasturl.net/DOC/myducati.html

Any questions ask away, either here or you can PM me or email rob <at> ukmonster <dot> co <dot> uk

cheers
Rob

#StaySafe
--
slob is offline   Reply With Quote