View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 07:39 PM   #36
Moco1961

Not so blunt

Bloody hell, I only took my eye off the ball for a couple of days....firstly, hi Ricky, I don't know you but already I feel we could share a pint and have the criac!

This club has been welcoming to many,including myself from wherever we are based. There is a platform to share knowledge, share humour and most importantly to interact with like minded enthusiasts.

18 months ago when , through this forum, a few such like minded souls connected and we decided a revival of the North West region was worth a punt. During those early days I was offered assistance by Slob and Mr Gazza as well as forming friendships with buzzbomb and mutley. Fast forward to right now and we have a group to be proud of in the North West, people who 18 months ago didn't know each other but now are genuine friends, yes we meet for breakfast and yes we had a Christmas party.......because we want to and do you know what? It has all happened due to this forum.

Rob and the team have done a great job keeping this thing going, long may it continue.......