View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 09:28 PM   #1
snick

Smile I don't think I've said Hi yet

Evening all!

I subbed a couple of weeks ago but have been in stealth mode & for the life of me can't actually remember if I popped my head up & said hello already or not. Duh!

Anyway currently I have a Diversion & I'm saving up to get a 695 next year. Doing quite well with the funds until I had to bail my Mum out from a large tax bill sodding Inland Revenue, so the plans have been pushed back a bit. I went to Aylesbury Duc recently and sat on various difft bikes but the Monster really suckered me - up till that point my decision had been based on just seeing pics and reviews I was torn between this, the Bandit & the Speed Triple but the latter two are a) just a fraction too tall for me to feel happy & b) just - just not the same! I sit on the Monster & I just don't want to get off. Anyway, enough perving.

I've been enjoying all the pix & mods & stuff. Dunno how much I can contribute till I have a Monster of my own but I'm hoovering up the info like a maniac atm so expect some numpty questions soon! Nice 'meeting' you all!