View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 09:23 PM   #184
Moco1961

.............do you believe in fate?, well I think you will do after the weekender The Rossett Hall has had a cancellation, hence availability, some things are meant to happen......... now concentrate folks.....

Chris and myself met at the Rossett Hall tonight and met the lovely Helen who showed us around and went through the options, without further ado here we go:

Arrive during Friday at a pace to suit yourself, buffet was discussed originally , a hot buffet, I explained we will be arriving at different times so that may be difficult..........so what you do is go reserve a table and have Table D'hote when you arrive, THIS IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ROOM RATE !............yes you have read this correctly, INCLUDED.

Saturday ,breakfast and day out riding, back to the Hotel, Saturday Dinner Booked for 19:30 eating at 20:00, menu will be attached on the next thread to keep this one as small as possible. This will allow the after dinner speaker to do his thing , the function room is great and has a projector,sound system and adjacent small bar.SATURDAY DINNER IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ROOM RATE.

Sunday , national ride out, return for buffet , at the moment set for eating at 20:00 based on us having sunday lunch at 14:00 and waiting at Portmeirrion to do photos and stuff, we wont be back at the hotel until 19:00. THE BUFFET IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ROOM RATE.

This really is not to be missed, I can assure you all that you will not be disapointed, .

so now you book direct with the Hotel, quote "Ducati weekend" to get these rates, Helen wants meal choices by 29th April these MUST be done through myself as the point of contact to avoid cock ups on the night, I will get the spreadsheet to Helen for Chef to plan the meals. That is the only rule she insisted on, to be fair thats cool with me............ If you were not coming first time around I urge you to reconsider, I would not say this if the venue was not good, this will be a great weekend......Chris, if I have missed anything or got anything wrong feel free to jog in mate ....... Menu to follow.