View Single Post
Old 18-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
Newbee Rob

Whats it worth? M600

Hi Guys,

My poor little M600 has been sat unloved for over a year now after i built some weather proofing around her, i stupidly bought a BMW E21 and got carried away, porting and polishing heads and things - the next thing you know summer has vanished so i think it will be 2011 before i get the duke on the road again.

However...this doesn't stop me getting it nice and shiney and back to original over the next few weeks. Ill be posting a couple of 'wanteds' soon.

Looking over the bike today it really is in fantastic condition, which got me thinking what would it be worth (in summer with a fresh MOT etc). The only fault i can find with it is a small dent on the lower side of the fuel tank that i think came from the previous owner messing aroun with the steering lock settings and denting the tank.

Anyway just wondering what the market value of it is now...
Its a 2001....M600....10,500miles, carbon termis, full ducati service history up until the last service which i did myself, new rear tyre. And as far as i can tell original apart from a host of ducati performance carbon extras....front mudguard, rear hugger, pillion cowl, fuel filler cap.

Any thoughts?
Thankyou.

Rob.