View Single Post
Old 19-06-2007, 09:38 PM   #30
Shandy

The hands good thanks mate, the casts been off a couple of weeks now and it's almost working properly although i have a souvenir lump of bone on my wrist and a bit of pain for the next few months.

Yeah more money would be good but the extra £650 i'm getting is on top of the settlement value from the insurers so i think i'm doing ok. Instead of buying the bike back for £1200 i will end up buying it back for £550 (the costs of the missing parts). They could have just said we'll cover the costs of the parts so i would have been no better off. I hope that makes sense i've had a lot of beer

I don't want to name and shame yet katana until everythings sorted and the money is where it should be in my bank account!!! If i do after i won't be naming the insurance company as there just as much a victim of this as me as they were shafted by a sub contractor who has badly let them down.Their service/support on the phone and e-mails has been superb throughout the accident and then following that to resolve the problems.

But no cheque as yet so the jury's still out for the moment.