View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 12:50 PM   #3
Moco1961

Bridge hotel and Spa

Hi folks, it’s been some time since the original post regarding an anniversary weekender for which I apologise, events of the last couple of years have certainly had an effect on the hospitality sector and presented a challenge.

The die was cast for the location following a weekend trip last year to Yorkshire, the North York’s moors are stunning and it’s an area we have not frequented in the past. It’s also a designated National Park which appears to attract a premium on accommodation,however after much searching and a couple of false starts a suitable venue has been found that is within riding distance of the great outdoors.

The Bridge Hotel and Spa at Walshford located just north of Wetherby it is an easy route for those coming from the south and the north .

This post will grow in the following weeks as details are confirmed, I thought it was important to get this “out there “ so folk can make plans, the call to use this venue was made within the last few days so . There has been activity going on in the background I can assure you, there has been a transition in the UKMOC management team and activity to celebrate the 30th anniversary so brace yourselves for some posts!

Rates are as follows, please post up interest, I have reserved 15 rooms hopefully we can fill them and enjoy a weekend of Yorkshire hospitality together.

Double/twin, £131.00 plus evening buffet £18.00 x 2 ,£36.00 = £167.00

Single, £116.00 plus evening buffet £18.00 = £134.00

Friday 23rd June, arrive Friday depart Monday after breakfast.

Hope that good with everyone, It’s 30 years since the monster hit the streets…….let’s get this party started ……

M