View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 07:25 PM   #1
Davy

Bike: M900
94 M900 For sale

I’m just not using her anymore so it’s time to let her go.
So it’s feb 94 L reg black in very very good condition with only 10500 miles. There’s a folder chock a block of receipts for literally thousands of pounds spent on her in services and parts. She needs nothing except using.
I’ve had the valves checked a few months ago receipt is there. Belts will need doing next year but I can either do them or if you want I’ll deduct the cost. She’s been fitted with a set of Keihin FCR 41 carbs brembo radial clutch and brake masters and levers. Ducati performance exhausts. I’ve recently done the front wheel and head race bearings back we’re done last year, I spent a few Bob doing a wee freshen up on her all the nuts bolts ets replated. And fitted a set of APE headstuds at the same time.
She really is a very tidy bike with loads of grunt. I’ve loads of pics but cannot post them for some reason like I used to do. If anyone wants anymore info please ask. There’s probably more I’ve forgot. Like she’s datataged and has an open airbox with a K&N filter and had her mot last month. I’m looking for 4K but I can’t drop any on that price. So if you’re in the market for an M900 have a good look at this black beauty. Originally bought of this site a good few years ago.from Ed Bartlett