View Single Post
Old 23-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #62
Petej

Long time since last update! Been so busy with work that the bikes not really had a look in, this weekend I've made a decision to go over to Terminogi cans, I've always wanted them but they neve came up, opportunity was there and my misses treated me!

They were not great condition, and the DP decat I grabbed out of the back of the garage that came with the bike was well corroded and looked shocking to be honest.

The Termis need a refresh so here's one done and one not!

Ok so the cans were a bit of work but...... The de cat and s pipes were pretty much an all day job, but with my other half's Uncle as keen to get them looking sharp and pride of place on the monster we set to work.... And we'll I'm absolutely chuffed with the result my hands are about finished but......

I've just finished fitting it all and it's solid and I'm absolutely chuffed and though I love the Arrows! The Termis are the right choice I think. Battery is in charge and I can't wait to fire her up in the morning!!

HELP - could some one with the stacked Termis please measure the stickers as I want to order the right size to finish them off.

Have done done other jobs but will post up about them tonorrow!

Cheers
Pete

Last edited by Petej; 23-02-2013 at 07:10 PM..