View Single Post
Old 19-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #26
animaluk

Ray and Marcus have always phoned me to tell me if they find anything unusual and always keep the old parts to show me, as they do for all customers and i assume yourself ?

Though low mileage its not done a lot of miles in 2 years (i suspect most of them on your trip to spain) so its has been sitting for a good amount of time thats more than enough for your chain to get a tight spot if not looked after.

There is a fair bit of work done so the bill does not look to outragous to me (I have two 4 valvers now they are expensive to look after)

Again as the others have said aways talk to the mechanic about your budgets first and tell them what you absolute top amount you expect to pay that way there will be no surprises. (would also like to know if metroplis added labour to there bill as 5 hours there would have cost you £450)

I never known them to pad out a bill and as a lot of people on here will confirm that they will give advice and show you how to do things freely even help out quickly in a real emegency, I mean how many places can you get involved in the service of your bike ? or just ruck up and hang out for a while (Man Creche ) When i crashed my S4 they rebuilt it, and had a custom seat made for me for free just because they though it would make the bike look better (it did )

learn to do things yourself like brake pads and oil and filters if you want to keep own your bill down, and if your unhappy I would talk to Ray and go over the bill with him as in my opinion Rosso is the only place to take your Duke in London !!!!!

Last edited by animaluk; 19-10-2011 at 08:24 PM..