View Single Post
Old 21-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #55
utopia
No turn left unstoned

Bike: M750
That looks really nice.
Nice cans, two discs at the front, the lighter 3-spoke wheels, later type clutch with external master cyl, rev counter, the right bellypan, nice frame colour, carbon front mudguard, belt covers with inspection windows, screen, and no carbs to ice up in the autumn damp.
Job's a good-un, I'd say.
Could perhaps do with a smaller plate. ..I found that you can trim the borders of a std plate within a few mm of the letters and get the size pretty much down to 8x6, without it looking at all likely to get you pulled. (see rear pic of my bike arriving at the Buell day at East Kirkby yesterday).
Maybe bar end mirrors too ...I found that 75mm round ones actually give a better view than the std mickey mouse mirrors. ...and really cheap, but very decent Chinese ones can be had on ebay these days (though black anodising may fade due to low quality dyes, so I'd go for titanium grey or silver).
....a couple of easy mods for you to pamper your new monster with.

As for colour, I couldn't decide whether yellow or red was the fastest, so my bike is orange.
Mind you, I have a sneaky suspicion that the fastest colour is actually black !!
utopia is offline   Reply With Quote