View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 06:44 PM   #370
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Some news as in all the parts arrived from suppliers so engine being dropped down over weekend so touch wood by the following weekend engine back in frame again and a big milestone for me.
Moto Rapido as usual very polite and rapid delivery on over £200 of parts. Little did I know the brake pads they were sending were Brembo but very nice too all in red. The old EBC ones had grooves and one had the top of one big chunk missing.
Clutch plates all shiney new so they just need to have oil grease removed before fitting clutch
The mirrors have been and had a little love with a gentle rub down on stems and some nice gloss black plastikote on them and these are original early ones with the 8mm thread into a rubber damper unit before going into bigger m10 into bar mounts . I just have to bond a mirror into one of them taken from a knackered scratched up plastic case

Brake pads all fitted tonight but have to order say 4 1.0mm R clips two for spare

Gasket set came today also so we are there a bit more than I expected.
Now I just need to sort the battery leads out as Scott Hyde donated his set he got from Jez but it don't fit well at all. Leads are too long and one more than needed. Any ideas welcome indeed
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote