View Single Post
Old 13-03-2022, 07:06 PM   #574
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Dry run ptII

A good day today sorting bolts and bagged stuff making sure everything clean and had a home. A few swapped bits like bolts etc and changed my decent headlight frame bracket for a NOS gifted to me one. Fitted the good breather pipes I got from Paranoid Dave and warmed up the end to soften it as they easily crack or split. Took a while to find the cover caps for the handlebar clamp bolts as they were in the rubber band straps bag.
Unfortunately I have come to the end of the dry run so Im going to have to get the credit card out and get the frame blasted and buy paint and sprayed as soon as I can. I shall make enquiries tomorrow fro paint and spraying. I have already costed the blasting @ £68 plus vat but I have to go for broke now I am too far in to stop now.

note pic above 1 bolt is a cheese ended one at 5mm longer. I changed from a normal allen head after viewing fiche.

Pic above the very rare early numberplate light unit only used for short time as Ducati redesigned I tas we all know it now with no screws showing. Mind you its easier on this type to change the bulb and far less crap.

Last edited by Albie; 13-03-2022 at 07:13 PM..
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote