View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 07:27 AM   #41
Liz
Co-ordination

Bike: S2r
I’d like to say a big thank you to Slob and Pedro for all their hard work running the club over the years. Also to all the regional reps and those who have organised Weekenders!

I’d like to see the club stay as the UKMOC as that’s what and who we are. I’ve got a lot of pins and wrist bands which are from our affiliation but they’re just sitting in an envelope and I’m sure I won’t miss receiving any more (apart from all the hassle it is for Slob to send them all out) and I know it’s more involved than just the change of name.

I thought about selling my S2R and bought a KTM 790 Duke (which will be up for sale soon if anyone wants one!), but the old girl has had a full service and been back out and about and I remember why I fell in love with it in the first place!

I hope you have had time to read Slob’s post fully and new folks will consider stepping forward to take the reins. I’m happy to stay as Wiltshire rep and let’s hope now we are starting to get some normality back in the world that we can get out and about a bit more.