View Single Post
Old 30-03-2020, 08:53 AM   #9
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilLew View Post
If you want Photoshop but don't need the latest version you can get some older versions free from Adobe, It's something they've always done to get people using their product in the hope you'll uprgade at a later date. I've had CS4 for a number of years now and it works just fine. The oldest version listed here is CS6 so two versions newer than mine.

Disclaimer. I didn't get mine from THIS site but can no longer find the source I did use. Although the URL looks ligit for Adobe, always use caution when downloading from a new source on tinternet!

https://adobe_photoshop.en.downloada.../old_versions/
I would definitely NOT download anything from downloadastro or similar unless you’re specifically looking for malware! Anywhere offering you cheap or free software that doesn’t say ‘adobe.com’ on the far right and have a valid certificate should be viewed with the utmost suspicion.

Photoshop as a bought package was over a grand, apparently you can currently get a month home user subscription to photoshop from adobe for under £10, which may suit you if you just want to tweak a couple of pics and not touch it again
slob is offline   Reply With Quote