Thread: Have a look eh?
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2006, 09:26 AM   #1
Gee

Have a look eh?

On a serious note to the usual banter on here, THE TRACK DAY.

I find it a great shame and a bit of a shock that even after the fact that all who attend the track days, give them all rave revues, that we cannot get 80 riders together to fill this one???
The track is now booked and therefore the cost for this day will have to be covered. At the moment it is not!
It was my 1st UKMOC trackday last year. I have done many trackdays on many tracks around the UK but always on sportsbikes. These multi bike events with 190mph superbikes and tales of daring do can be a bit intimidating if its your 1st time out.
The Monster only day was a whole new experience. With the support and guidance of the instructors and the fact that Mallory is not a horsepower track it became an involving and reassuring day.
The entire paddock is all riding the same bike so whatever the problem you may have, be it bike or rider related there is always someone to answer your questions and solve your problems. May not be the right answer but they all have a go!!??

I HAVE A PROPOSAL
As I understand it WE are 20 places short. I say "WE" as this is for us and not to fill the coffers.
If those of us that have paid were to put forward an extra £15 each this would reduce the deficit by £900 leaving only 12 places to fill to cover the costs, I have an idea for those too.
COME ON PEOPLE, PUT YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS AND SUPPORT YOUR DAY LEST IT SHOULD BE THE LAST!!!