View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 05:10 PM   #25
Rrawlings

Bike: M1100evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luddite View Post
PS the fact that you're removing the shock suggests that you've got a mod lined up - did you find a new shock or are you changing the spring?
Yeah original plan was to swap the spring with the shock off. I only did this because back brake was sticking so split the calliper down and replaced the seals and gave everything a good old coat of red rubber grease. Flipped the calliper somthe bleed nipple is at the top and all seems good. So whilst the bike was in bits I thought I might as well get the shock off and do a spring swap. Then the blow torch came out. Now I’ve got a replacement Sachs shock that is absolutely mint from eBay (it looks like it’s never been out of a box let alone on a bike in the rain) because I was worried that the blow torch might kill the bush in the shock. I also have an evotech exhaust hanger for when it goes back together.

Vince can you help me on where to get the Öhlins spring and the part number I need. As luck has it I weigh the same as you in my riding gear 80kg so is from your previous post with the table is 01092-36 right?
Rrawlings is offline   Reply With Quote