View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 06:18 PM   #3
Jez900ie
Pleasantly surprised!

Bike: M900ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by enbee23 View Post
Hello, I'm Nick.

I got on two wheels in the '90s and the Monster became one of those bikes that I would own one day... Life happened and no Ducatis happened. And then no bikes at all for a number of years.

I picked up a 1996 M750 in March and have been slowly improving it. And then this week I couldn't resist the dry clutch rattle and bought an inexpensive 1995 M900

The 750 is the cleaner and nicer bike but the 900 is the one I'm going to keep, I'm pretty sure.

I'm in Nairn in the Highlands and can't remember the last time I saw any Monster on the roads round here. So I'm hoping this place will be where I can come for information and maybe one day to offer something back once I've learned enough. In the mean time, I'll try to post some work in progress pics as I go.

Cheers
Yay! 900's are my favorite too.

To post pics on this forum you will need to use https://postimages.org/ or similar.

I'm not a great soiurce of info on these bikes despite owining one for a few years, but there are many regulars who are both knowlegable (think professor) and friendly. I doubt you will have questions they can't answer!

Welcome along.

JEZ