View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 09:01 PM   #11
Andy B

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Gazza View Post
That's a proper nice job on the Monster...just right.

Any pic's of the Guzzi?
got a couple

first day bringing it back:

How it is at the moment:

not touched it since bringing the monster home - priority went to that since it wasnt far off the road... now i can get back onto the rebuild - finish off the electrics (was as bodge as some of the monster's loom), buy some shocks, sort the brakes, get it painted, buy a seat and follow annabel on her monster on a ride out... sounds nice and simple in theory... if only it were like that in practice...

I do get a bit of stick off Annabel for it mind - physical size, its a lot smaller than the monster, and pretty similar in size to my 125 commuter... she doesn't allow me to use the excuse of "it's a classic"... she just finds it hilarious how she gets the bigger bike when i'm the one who got her into riding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestoesonnose View Post
Lucky enough to have both.....
my master plan everyone says i'm mad letting her have the monster - but if anything needs doing to it, if i want to get some nice carbony bits for it :

Me: "hunny, i think that'd look good on YOUR monster"
Annabel: "ooo yes please"

lets just say i dont get the same enthusiasm for the bits I want to buy for the Guzzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco1961 View Post
Ah, know it well, pass it every time I go to the boathouse,which I suppose is my "local" although I favour the ship to be honest !

I live at the top end of Boathouse lane, I will give you a shout when the sun comes out !!( no rhyme intended !)
must admit, only been in the boathouse once... bit pricey for my liking.. the ship is a lot nicer... and convenient for parking the bikes up outside it when i get ice cream
Andy B is offline   Reply With Quote