Thread: He11cats M600
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #6
He11cat

thanking you's ...

yokes are through a bit..

I am having another gel seat made at the mo with 50's style zodiac metal flake material..which I love...
trying to sculpt the seat to give me less width... and minimal height...due to my short legs.

I could do with an extra inch down.. as when i have to stop on slopes and cambers ..oh dear!!!..but its very low as it is and already had to moddy my house to get the bikes out!

Only issue I am not happy with is the ding in the tank..not me... So that will be rectified after I have had a play and got better...or replace my tank.

had belts done ,ignition fault sorted, back brake sorted, new diablos on, shock change, stand altered , seat in progress...
belly pan will go back on sale as its too long for such a low bike... carbon duke one so someone may like it..

will be sprayed up when I have had some more time with it and maybe adjusted the height some more.
been warned about carbs icing as well..so got to address that as well..

future plans are re-spray, change bars, add bikini fairing, stock zorsts got to go..thinking of tail chop not sure yet.. as I plan on putting some miles in next year and may have to fit a rack (shock horror yuk) that comes off easy!!! so would not be suitable for chop.
crash bungs here now so will get fitted... the real work probably get done springtime after I have trundled about on him a bit more....

having a bad time riding at the moment.. like a plank of wood and nervy .. so got to really relax down into it..not the bike its me..

May run him back to Karl and ask his opinion on any thing I can do to get that inch ..

@Pete id better call home.... il ask.....