View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 11:35 AM   #2
Luddite

Bike: M1100evo
Working from the rear...

• Ducati Performance tail tidy (96768109B). More expensive than R&G or Evotech but a guaranteed good fit. It does come with a bracket for the original reflector but I prefer a cleaner look, hence the 20p stick-on jobbies.
• Coupled with Ducati Performance LED indicators (96629909B). These are "plug & play" and come with the necessary resistors attached. Strangely, these only flash at the correct rate when the engine is running; with the engine off they flash at double speed (something I didn't realise until phoning Moto Rapido for advice - embarrassing ��).
• Carbon cap for the seat hump - just for looks. From Carbon4US in Spain (www.carbon4us.com).
• Smoked rear light lens. A straight swap for the OE red one. From Desmoworld in Germany (www.desmoworld.de). Goes better with the indicators, I think.
• Ducati Performance comfort saddle (96766909B). Slightly higher riding position and flatter profile, which stops you sliding into the tank. Much more comfortable than the OE seat over distance.

Last edited by Luddite; 01-07-2019 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Escape from Photobucket!
Luddite is offline   Reply With Quote