Thread: 1100 Evo remap
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 01:19 PM   #12
steeevvvooo

Bike: M1100evo
Update... I went for the cornerspeed postal option. Posted Friday second class, Neil confirmed receipt Monday morning and by lunchtime it was done! It didn't get posted back immediately as I didn't pay him until Tuesday morning and it was back on my bike Wednesday lunch time.

Have to say I'm very happy with both the service and the result. I would say it is 95% of the custom remap I had on my S2R1000 for about 50% of the price. Plus it saved me a full day and a 230 mile/4.5hr return schlep and half a day waiting around.

There is a tiny bit of surging left on steady throttle at 30mph but it is not all the time and barely noticeable. I can hold any of the first four years steady at 30-40mph and it picks up smoothly. From memory the S2R had the same characteristics and this is a big twin after all not a 600 IL4. A smaller front sprocket or maybe just more miles and I'm sure that will disappear. Honestly though it's like riding a new bike!

I think I'll try and get a dyno session at some point (maybe spring now) just to see how close the fuelling is to optimal.

Last edited by steeevvvooo; 06-11-2019 at 01:21 PM..
steeevvvooo is offline   Reply With Quote