View Single Post
Old 13-05-2023, 09:18 AM   #10
Dukedesmo

Bike: M900
Thanks for all the kind comments.

Was the first decent ride out of the year on it, a couple of weeks back. A trip to Skeggy for fish n' chips.

As for the bike/mods, I did start a thread when building it that detailed most of what was done though it has evolved since then, here for anyone interested (though all the pics have disappeared?); http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=43562

As for number of mods, I'm not sure I could list everything (though 16 doesn't even come close) as it is pretty much everything that has been modified in some way. To put it simply, if there was an upgrade/improvement available, I probably did it.

Having always been a fan of the Monster, it all started one evening as I was browsing ebay and saw a cheap frame, the plan was to combine that with some parts that I had lying around but the project developed and definitely got out of hand/over budget but I ended up with a great bike.

Put it this way: I've got 3 bikes but, since I've had the Monster I've done more miles on it than the other 2 combined...

Dukedesmo is offline   Reply With Quote