View Single Post
Old 23-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #13
pegboy

All the advice above is the way forward. I am based in London and ssince joining some years back, i have also managed to get a handful of monster owners to join up, some are more active than others, but i make an effort to include them on meets and ride outs etc with a pm or even a text. And as mentioned ablove persistances is the key.

I feel the main reason people have bikes in general is to ride, so when the weather gets better get down to the local bike hang out/cafe and drop some cards and get chatting.

I just seen your in Norfolk, some of us Londoners ride out Essex way very offten so perhaps we can all get together and rideout and meet half way somewhere, we have been know to travel a few hundred miles in a single ride out, we can get a few pictures of all the bikes and peeps, you could post them around and hopefully that will help you attrack even more fantastic monster riding bikers. If you remind my when the weather improves i will arrange a ride out and try to get as many as possible we'll arrange a meeting place.

Hope i am not treading on anyones toes?