View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 10:52 AM   #156
Moco1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Gazza View Post
I'm still game, but I will be lip reading anyway as the fire brigade are no longer allowed to hose ears out! Bonus is I won't have to wash as we're not allowed to get too close..

Was hoping to pay the hotel with cash, but that could be difficult if they want it up front.. It's normally pay on checkout?

Can ask the question for you Gaz , please check your emails, developments to report regarding trophy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacs View Post
Well, if Grumpy is wearing a mask all weekend I'm up for it, subject to Monday's announcement not springing something unexpected on us all. Can't wait to see Mr Gazza lip reading thru all those masks.
fingers crossed Dave, this weekender must have the record for the least number of forum posts in advance of an event ever!….there is a reason, I am more nervous than a jogger in a minefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveR View Post
Hi Mike
Yes I would still be ok to come even with the measures you've outlined in place. As you say we've been putting up with restrictions now for so long & getting by as best we can, so let's go for it & have a great time.
Dave
Quite right Dave, it will be the weirdest group photo ever but hey ho,at least we won’t forget it in a hurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
It's a special mask, just for you Dave
…..I am just looking forward to seeing Gazas helmet !