View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 10:35 AM   #4
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Moving on to TFL, go to the TFL ULEZpage https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ult...-emission-zone
The first thing you need to do here is create an account, once this is done you can 'Sign in'.

Go to the vehicle checker

Fill in your registration Mark/Country of Registration and click 'Find vehicle'

Check the details are correct and click 'Confirm and continue'

On the next page, scroll down and select 'I can prove my vehicle meets the ULEZ standards...' and click 'Continue'.

You'll be asked to sign in at this point if you haven't done so already.

At the bottom of the next page you'll see an 'Upload files' box, drag and drop or browse to your scanned V5 and letter from Ducati, and click continue.

Confirm the details and documents are correct, tick the 'terms and conditions' box and click 'Submit application'

You should see a reference number for your application, make a note of this in case you need to follow up with TFL.

I was lead to believe this process typically takes about ten days. I received an email from TFL (@cclondon.com)
after three days, with a .PDF letter attached confirming my bike met the required standard and was ULEZ exempt.

* Remember, it make take a few more days for TFL's database to be updated, so use the ULEZ checker to confirm no charges apply to your bike before riding in London or you may have to pay the charge. Again, I was lucky and the system updated the following day.

Last edited by slob; 05-11-2021 at 11:04 AM..
slob is offline   Reply With Quote