View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 01:39 PM   #1
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
DOC affiliation 2017

Hi all

I've now talked to or emailed everyone who was regisitered with the factory last year. (check your junk mail if you think you were missed out!)

We're currently processing 2017 membership. Once again, this allows registered members to go on free factory tours, get discounts on DRE and events like WDW or EICMA, as well as participate in an special offers with Ducati UK.

If I've recently emailed you and your details are unchanged or you;ve recently filled it in: THERE IS NO NEED TO FILL IT IN AGAIN
(please feel free to PM or email me rob(at)ukmonster(dot)co(dot)uk if you're not sure)

You are eligible if you are a forum user who owns a Monster and live in the UK,Republic of Ireland, Channel Isles, Isle of Man etc. or an ex-pat Monster owner. We will also register your husband/wife/partner/girl or boy friend (after all there's not much point in getting a discount MotoGP grandstand ticket if you can't sit with your pillion)

If you fit the above description, please fill in and submit the form here
https://goo.gl/forms/G0ZFi3S7LMoJKADi1

Please also check the details match your information in the UKMOC UserCP

For partners, pillions etc. who don't have their own UKMOC logon:
Under "UKMOC Forum Name" just put 'YourForumName'+1 but please make sure the email address is unique.
Under "Monster model" just put pillion and the other bike details don't really matter.

As ever, we won't share your details with anyone other than Ducati. We will also contact you when we receive any welcome kits, to arrange collection or payment for postage, ensuring membership remains free.

Please note DOC is the Desmo Owners Club, run by the factory and not the DOCGB, which is a different factory affiliated UK Club.
slob is offline   Reply With Quote