View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 07:55 PM   #27
Uncle Bob

Bike: M1100evo
1st ride update: It's excellent! Not entirely sure how many miles we did because some idiot forgot to check the odi before he left... Ahem. But, I reckon 60 odd.

1st impressions, it's not perfect, but it's WAY better. However, listening to the great advice I got on here I'm quite prepared to put more miles on it before any final judgement.

Low speed fuelling is a lot smoother though. No lurching/hunting at 30mph, SO much more user friendly! That's what I was really hoping for and that was the entire reason for doing this, so I'm a happy camper already.

Also, what I didn't really expect is the improvement to the mid-range torque! It absolutely pulls like a train! Honestly, if any Evo owners on here are riding a stock machine I seriously recommend that you consider these mods. £260 ish and a couple or three hours of fettling has really transformed this bike.

Thanks again for all the help that you guys (big shout to Luddite) have given me. Now it's a case of what to do next (apart from ride it, oh and the suspension definitely needs setting up).
Uncle Bob is offline   Reply With Quote