View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 11:00 AM   #7
LVC
The Loire Valley Monster

Bike: S4
Talking

Reviving an old thread .....

I finally took the plunge and bought a Diavel .. spent a bit more than first planned but got a lot more bike for it ... 2014 Full black with over 6000€ of extras: Forged alloys, forged grips, chassis bungs, carbon rear hugger, full Termis including air filter and "Sport chip"; custom seat as well as 2 boxes of original bits and bobs.

What can I say ..... it's a real beast

Way more road presence than the S4, much more comfortable to ride and stupid quick (if you can hold on). I'm getting used to having a bike with a dash that does something .. bit of a shock going from a S4 with no fuel gauge to a Diavel which tells you your consumption and estimated distance left until reserve along with air temperature and a bunch of other stuff

I've added a QuadLock for the phone and must say it's worth every penny ... thoroughly recommend.

Anyroad .... some photos for you ....haven't got around to a photo with the S4 as yet as we're having some major building works done here (after nearly 20 years I'm getting my 85m² workshop ... happy days) and the other road bikes are buried in the barn somewhere.