View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 10:51 AM   #1
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
Spotted in Italy

At the moment I'm suffering a month in Italy and missing the UK eather (like a hole in the head) but more missing my bikes.
Spotted a few nice Monsters in Naples, Sorrento where I especilly liked the dark (or was it the cute rider), Rome spotted a range from an S4R down to 600's, Florence where there is a nice 900 just down the road and a 750 a few roads over.
Scramblers seem to be everywhere, almost falling over them!!
Hoping for a better showing in Bologna, bound to be a few nice examples in the Ducati museum to oggle over.

Most noticable thing has been the number of really good condition old bikes, seen more 400/4's with original pipes than on a classic jap bike show and a few very nice old Guzzis. Had a nose around a side street workshop in Rome where the owner was finishing off a 60's guzzi 150 rebuild and also had an immaculate zigolo.
Otherwise it's been art museums, well madonna'd out and espresso correctto to maintain sanity