View Single Post
Old 15-10-2015, 09:33 PM   #197
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip View Post
Albie, are you sure you shouldn't have one like this for the clutch case?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3714505459...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

My '97 bike did before it peeled off (I still have it in a folder) as I think Agip was recommended until TPG took over and they struck a deal with Shell.

Also did you ever contact Motostars about the quality of the decal they sent?
The one I received is spot on exactly the same as the original on my seat cowl so presume yours may have been a dodgy one they missed(?). I wouldn't have said about them if I thought they were crap.
No I never realised that may have been an Agip too. Not stuck on yet anyhow. Bit pricey that one so will ask Image works to sort. I have used them in the past so I know they are good and the Moto Rapido race team etc use them. No I didn't reply to Moto Stars as generally couldn't be bothered and stuck the decal on the spare cowl and sold on. Its no ones fault but I cannot remember what the advert said as to description. I have no doubt they make a good range of correct decals but been burnt now and Image can now have my pennies. They always state if you want something send them the image and they will create.
The things I learn every week is fascinating and all comments much appreciated. At the end of this I have no doubt I will still be unhappy with the frame I reckon. Not because of the colour but possibly its more later. I can live with that though for a while at least.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote