View Single Post
Old 15-03-2005, 10:27 AM   #1
CraigMac

The cash, rolling in!!

Some guys have all the luck....and once again, Ive hit the jackpot.
Ive just had another email from Mr Umdingi from the Nigerian interior ministry asking me to help him out, to basically "Get a few Quid" out of his country...seems that an oil executive died in a plane crash and they need a helping hand to stash the loot offshore and it seems that Im the man, because he trusts me!! Great eh. Ive got to bank $60 milliion and I get to keep $15 Million.....Little does he know, that i'm going to keep the lot...to add to the $40 million that I won at the start of the week on the international lottery....I dont remember buying that ticket at the Spar...but who cares, its there mistake!!
Now Im supposed to keep it hush hush....just in case.......but I cant contain myself with my new found wealth.....So I think I can safely say that Im going to be the richest man on the site.....A Ha.....I expect to get my mitts on the dosh soon....I cant wait to see the look on the face of that lemon sucking Knob of a bank manager at RBS, when I tell him that he can stick his overdraft right up his arse....in fact I think i'll phone him today....
Do you think its unfair of me to keep all the dosh or should I hand the $45 million back to our friend...what a quandry.....I need your advice on this along with your begging letters....that I will read with glee....and then file for later consideration....maybe.
So is anyone else as rich as me or as lucky.....