View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:19 PM   #20
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Well after a service and a clean

After the service came the ride home with some new bits and some cr4ppy weather for 200 miles. A 2 hour clean bought her back and some new bits came out the cupboard with some more this coming week. Yep more carbon as I need to now get the weight back down as the crash protectors added quite a bit.
The clutch cover was removed for the anodised JHP pressureplate and rizoma clutch cover which I have modified with a carbon fibre 5 pointed affair. 3mm just cut to shape and filed smooth. I just need to relaquer it now.

The carbon fibre tank top and lower protecter were on the wish list and I got sucked into buying them yesterday. What is it with some mechanics cant put things on properly. I had to take it off when got home as the rubber seal gasket was poking out 3-4mm in places and none in others. Took me 10 minutes to sort .

The carbon fibre sprocket cover bought for £39.99 not dp but as good quality and the R&G crash protectors

The front R&G crash protectors.

And 2 side shots. Not like this for long I can tell you That tail is going in the plastic parts bin

Last edited by Albie; 12-07-2009 at 01:16 PM..
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote