View Single Post
Old 26-09-2005, 08:35 PM   #34
Orfink69

Update

Well it would seem that my initial venting of anti-dealer rage has started something here..... oh well, that could never be a bad thing.

In answer to Rockhopper, and my apologies for the delay, I did contact Aylesbury following my shock of the bill for the first service.

It would appear that Aylesbury's computer system will not only add up the cost of the parts and labour to give a total but will also take a total and then make up the bit in the middle Yeh right and I'm married to the queen of sheba.

Having discussed this with a number of people in the motor industry, both two and four wheel, it would appear that this is industry talk for " we've got your money now p**** off and bug someone else".

And there was me thinking that my business was valuable.

There is a happy ending to all of this though. Tony at Duke Wolves has agreed to take my pride and joy under his wing for some slight mods over the winter period and for longer term maintenance requirements, and for when any more bits decide to drop off

It also means when it's time to add to the Ducati family Aylesbury won't see a penny of my hard earned money.

I work in the service industry and learned a long time ago to value all of your customers and treat them fair... otherwise :burnout: