View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 10:35 AM   #3
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Documentary Evidence

I did this on a PC, you can probably do this on a phone or tablet but depending on the OS it may be trickier than having a mouse and keyboard.

This was correct as of late October 2021 but the links and pages may change, TFL's website in particular has several routes to the same end result.

Before you start, scan or photograph the first two pages of your bike's V5 (front cover and main page of your logbook, don't worry about page three or the back) to your computer.

Go to the ducati.com homepage and click on the 'burger menu' at the top left corner,

choose 'CORPORATE' > 'CORPORATE' > 'Contact us'

At the bottom you'll see a red button to fill out the contact form.

Fill in the form, explaining you want to obtain documentary evidence that you bike meets the 'less than 0.15g/km NOx emissions requirement for the ULEZ'.

I got an email back same day, from Ducati Customer Support, requesting the two V5 pages, with a note confirming Ducati delete your documents once certification has been completed. I replied by email with the scanned document attached. I then received an email from Ducati Support confirming the documents had been forwarded to the relevant department.

I was told that this process usually takes about three weeks, but I struck it lucky and was contacted by Ducati UK after a few days, requesting a postal address to send the document to. This was a short letter on headed paper, stating the NOx emissions etc. identifying my bike by VIN (chassis number) and VRM (number plate), signed by the Products Director at the factory in Bologna.

Scan or photgraph the letter from Ducati to your computer.

Last edited by slob; 05-11-2021 at 11:02 AM..
slob is offline   Reply With Quote