Thread: My M750 Rebuild
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 07:42 PM   #6
Dookbob

I have a pair of the same handlebars as yours for my M600 current restoration, I couldn,t make my mind up about them, but after seeing yours on the bike I think I will use them. Not sure about the risers though. Full marks for having a go at the frame and seat, if your,e not happy with the way your seat turns out you could always look for an MV. F4 seat, they look great on a chopped frame. You should maybe have sprayed a BAR coat on the tank before the colour went on, I always use that now after having had similar paint crazing problems like the one you describe. If the temperature where you do you're spraying is anything like cool that will cause the crazing too. I,m liking the colour of your wheels too. I have started work on Utopia's old tank now, but being as my spray shop is in the back garden I will get the filler onto it then let it settle down till the spring before going in with the paint. I shall watch your thread with interest as you progress, you are obviously not averse to attacking it with the hacksaw. Nice one.