Thread: Bristol Rep
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #8
Stafford
P3, nice.

Bike: S2r 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by uksurfer View Post
I wasnt aware of how much goes on over Bristol way, always good to hear of meets and events, keep us posted
Well this thread was started nearly 3 years ago but for info see the latest from Sean for Zaks benefit.

February already... So here is the usual reminder of February's events.

Monday 6th February - 8pm onwards - THE BRIDGE INN Mangotsfield.

Saturday 11th February - 10am onwards - RIDERS Breakfast, Bristol Ducati Dealer - RIDERS of Bristol (normally this meet used to be on the third Saturday of the month but this is my usual weekend away with the army so I found that I missed most last year - then I realised that I organise these events so I will be changing it so that I can attend).

*** The 32nd Carol Nash Classic Motorbike Show - 18th &19th February - The Bath & West Showground - Shepton Mallet ***

For any people thinking of attending I am planning on organising another meet at RIDERS for a quick Bacon Butty and a brew before riding over to the show ground together... please let me know if you're interested or intend to join the ride-out

Monday 20th February - 8pm onwards - THE ROSE & CROWN Pucklechurch.

As usual if any of you are planning anything then please feel free to drop me a line and I will pass it on to the entire group.

SAFE RIDING! (if you're doing any...)

The probability of survival is equal to the angle of arrival.
Stafford is offline   Reply With Quote