View Single Post
Old 31-08-2005, 12:57 PM   #18
Jasper

I've also been ripped off by Ducati Aylesbury!! Not long after buying my M600 from a mate i took a trip over there for a look around. On the way the chain was rattling so i asked if they could take a look at it which they kindly did there and then. The result was new chain and sprocket kit but they could'nt do the work for another week. They quoted me £160 approx. Being fairly inexperienced at the time i did'nt want to ride the bike home incase of more damage to the bike, and being advised by the mechanic not to.Had to get a well pissed off girlfriend to pick me up!!
A week later they charged me £230! I can't believed i paid it thinking back but i just wanted to get my bike back and get the hell out of there...NEVER again will i get any work done on my bike there.It's a very nice store and the staff are ok too but they are too much of a Corporate outfit now who are only interested in hitting there targets! Baines Racing are Cheaper and Better, or try Dave Clark motorcycles in Oxford. He and his son John are not a Ducati dealer just a little garage with 30 years experience, no complaints what so ever.