Thread: Helloa!
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 01:12 PM   #2
benson

Hi Luke - if you're an arty member (that sounds like an exotic tatoo???) then you ought to consider trying to blow the dent out of your tank.. Being sensible for a mo however - the dents can usually removed through exactly that process, Stu at Spareshack sorted mine for me when I went skating on ice a few years ago... Stu is THE spares geezer and is to be found at spareshack.com - very helpful and will releive you of lots of cash for rather awesome bits for the mosnter too...

Meanwhile we meet at the Ace for Italian night - second thursday in every month so this Thursday should see you right.

Read the region threads too and always feel free to make suggestions.

We are heading to the GEMS next weekend at the hop Farm in Kent which should be good and there are usually a few of us to be found hunting down good fish and chips at the sea side. Don't expect sensible behaviour or to be taken too seriously and you'll get on just fine.

Ride safe and buy a weapon to swing at ****wit commuters whilst riding through te city - I always found a water pistol extremely effective - used to live in Hoxton before it was full of middle class twats so know the type of idiot you refer to well....