Thread: Bikers 'Caught'
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 12:26 PM   #19
jerry
Old Git

Bike: Multiple Monsters
I have to go out to take care my mate pete who lives 15 miles away , he has COPD, also cant walk and is in total isolation get him his shopping and meds , normally he has a carer but thats been stopped so its only me ,if i go down he is ****ed , he was getting weekly delivery online but thats now impossible, to book even though he is on the government NHS vulnerable list , pharmacy has stopped delivering meds too. also taking care my dad and his girlfriend 90 and 91,,, sometimes im using the car and sometimes a bike ,, been stopped once by cops ,, but showed them petes medical cards and no problem. im trying to only go shopping maximum 2 times a week ...also walking round local park for a mile once a day for physical exercise,, most people doing same are keeping 10m away and only alone or parents with kids or dogs etc ,, BUT there is a problem with goups of sweaty runners and joggers and sicklists spitting and coughing running in Packs in my area ,, dozens of the morons ?????wtf!!!!!!!