View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 08:52 PM   #360
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
All my pics are gone thanks to Pooh Bucket but will check it out. My blog is now up to date after password got lost and Ladybird had to sort me one out as its a UKMOC email address she owns.

Mark thanks for backing up oil line saga and is the same as mine. Thanks also for email about clips that still needs looking at when other comes along next week.

Sorted out the breather pipes from carbs or maybe drain overflow pipes they may be. Had to get some more silicon tube this time 6mm dia and fits ok. If anyones looking though 5mm might be a nicer size and found this in a site that sells it for fishing lures as its sold in multi bright colours.
Fitted the 4 bearings SKF to the belt tensioners and the one same size to the clutch pressure plate.

Does anyone have a spare rear brake caliper retainer clip and pin as mine was shabby but was re plated and seems to be missing lately even though I know I saw it recently. No problem if not as available as spares.

Just the minor service stuff to order from Moto Rapido this week. Thinking I should order the bearings from the camshaft as were removed from heads even though they seem to be in good order and run nice along with the oil seal. Hardly seems worth the risk.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote