View Single Post
Old 14-07-2004, 11:08 AM   #3
peteS4

the termigs were untouched so i may well take your advice and put the standard cans back on............. theres very little suface damage to look at but its the forks frame andd yokes i worry about............. but i deff think i should put old cans back on.......... she is ridable but after that, i wont push it till i know 100% it all lines up and not cracked........... and yes you are right, my tank does seem to be damaged in the crash............. DAM IT !!!!!!!! baines are at silverstone i think and as they do racing, they may well have a jig........................ now to answer the other stupid questions knocking around.......... my fav house location is in.................. GET A LIFE......... I NEARLY WENT THROUGH A WINDSCREEN.............. ANYWHERE IS FECKING GREAT AS LONG AS IT HAS 4 WALLS A ROOF AND I'M BREATHING........................ GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and why stop at my fav albums............ would you like to know my fav sexual position.................