Thread: ULEZ Options?
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2021, 08:09 AM   #36
Tipusss

Bike: S4Rs
Thank you @slob, that was quick!

I have contacted Ducati UK and they have asked for V5c and my passport as well as a photo of the frame. Apparently someone made a mistake when registering the bike and the VIN on V5c is missing one letter, so I've sent the V5c to DVLA for the correction along with the photo of the frame. Ducati UK said they have sent the request for Emissions Certificates to Bologna, but used the correct frame number and confirmed my address too, so I should be getting it within 4 weeks (as per Ductati UK's experience)

With Riverside MC, I have booked my test for first week of Feb, but I monitor it and quite often there are cancellations for the next morning, so if anyone wants to get tested there, do log in every day to check. In my case, however, I called them and they said a full Termi system will fail the test 100%, so I'd need to stick the stock pipe and Cat back before going there. Don't mind the work, think it would be fun, but if Bologna replies soon, hopefully there won't be a need for swapping the full system twice.

Will keep this thread posted, please PM me if you want emails/phones I used.

Cheers
Tipusss is offline   Reply With Quote