View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 04:34 AM   #12
Moco1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco1961 View Post

Friday 25th June
24 bedrooms at a rate of £125 per room, based on 2 sharing and includes an Italian Style Buffet event in our Alfresco area and terrace, also includes breakfast

Saturday 26th June
24 bedrooms at a rate of £125 per room, based on 2 people sharing and includes a set 3 course dinner (with Vegetarian/Vegan option) in the Great Hall, also includes breakfast

Sunday 27th June
24 bedrooms at a rate of £125 per room, based on 2 people sharing and includes a BBQ in or Alfresco area and terrace, also includes breakfast

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/images/WE2021_print.jpg
Ok folks, its decision time on the weekender. The event is now 2 weeks away and we need to confirm to the Hotel final numbers and pay for rooms at the rates quoted above.

I realise these are not easy times to make decisions as the influencing factors seem to change by the hour. There are reports that the easing of final lockdown measures will be delayed and some measures will remain in place, which was the very reason we bumped the date! Please mull over your thoughts and let me know by close of play Monday what you think, I have a call planned with Donna on Tuesday morning to give our final decision.

So I spoke with Donna Friday who is trying her best to adapt to the rules that are being forced on Hospitality. We are all expecting an announcement from Boris on Monday regarding the final relaxation of lockdown measures which as we all know are in chaos because of the Delta variant.

In a nutshell if measures are relaxed on June 21st , happy days and we go as planned.

If not ,measures will still be in place which are basically all food must be plated ( so no buffet or BBQ) All mingling must be outside as a group , we have the alfresco area booked for Friday only, we have the great hall booked inside for Saturday and Sunday. This would mean we can dine inside but it will be in small groups on tables 2 m apart. We may agree to suck it up and make the best of it ,in reality we have been living with ”measures” for quite some time, some may not agree.

As always all thoughts welcome.

Mike