View Single Post
Old 31-05-2019, 05:16 PM   #34
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Update.

Capo has very kindly arranged with Chris Jessop, to leave his own canopy at the show site for us to erect on the day, along with numerous banners and bunting.. Thank you for that Capo.

We need to have the stand up and running by 10am at the latest, so if you can make it nice and early to assist, that would be much appreciated.
I'm going to aim to get there for 9am.

"One of the main themes of this year’s event is the unique opportunity for individual riders and groups to obtain photos of their motorcycles with LAHC’s iconic Avro Lancaster ‘Just Jane’. There are two lengthy periods during the event when riders can take their own pictures in an unrushed and relaxed manner. For that truly memorable picture we’ve arranged for professional photographer, Alan Markham to be on site all day. Alan will have a stand in the main hanger where you can arrange for him to take pictures of your motorcycle(s) with the Lancaster. Photos in mounts are £20.00 each. Alan’s website: www.akmphoto.co.uk
Event websites: www.ukbuellgroup.co.uk + www.imf2018.co.uk

Provisional timetable:
10.00am: Event start
10.00am to 12.00: Photo opportunity for motorcycles with Avro Lancaster ‘Just Jane’
12.30pm to 1.45pm: Avro Lancaster ‘Just Jane’ engine run up followed by Sammy Miller’s Moto Guzzi 500cc V8 and Gilera 500cc 4-cylinder Grand Prix machines demonstration. Plus, others TBC.
2.00pm to 4.30pm: Photo opportunity for motorcycles with Avro Lancaster ‘Just Jane’
5.00pm: Event finish"

Chris has also sent me a list of local B&B's, if anyone with a long journey wishes to stay overnight on Friday?.. I can pm or email this on request.

What we really need is Pezz with his Bike of the Year and Bigredduke with his best modified Monster... Bring your trophies along as well guys...

Good to see the list steadily growing..

Mr Gazza
Moco1961
MarkHouldin
Utopia
Grumpy.
Smiffy.
Capo.