Nasher

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
Nice to see my old 97 still pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah blah View Post
And mine !
Thanks guys, I can assure you she's being very well looked after, I've spent loads of time tidying her up, and the only plans I have at the moment are to put a std airbox back in her to see if she runs any better than with the two huge pint glass size K&Ns. If she doesn't they'll go back on as I love the look and sound of them.

I must take some more pictures, as there have been some small changes since those were taken, such as a billet clutch pressure plate and clear indicator lenses.

She's also in good company in my garage with the 900SS Mongrel I'm building coming along nicely again now I've got over a few months where I've been too ill to do much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren69 View Post
Nashers look like they might be billet, so might be better but the S4 ones I had were just die cast and also the bars were fixed in so you couldn't replace just the bar.
They are Billet, and the bars are replaceable, actually I brought just the clamps from somebody on here and the bars separately from Ebay.

The clamps appeared to be a bargain, but one was bent when it arrived so I had to anneal it and bend it back carefully. The anodising suffered a bit and I did get a small crack start, but had it micro laser welded by an injection mould tool repair company I use at work.

With the spacers fitted the Master Cylinders fit around the clamps and the bars can be moved in significantly as below.
I think the spacers were from California Cycle Works

Nasher

Last edited by Nasher; 17-04-2018 at 09:41 PM..
Nasher is offline   Reply With Quote