View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 09:18 AM   #597
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350TSS View Post
Albie: definitely interested in the alternator plate so next time you pop round for a cuppa it would be appreciated if you could have it on board - although no immediate rush, my other one is serviceable but has a chunk abraded out of the rim next to one of the screw holes.
Darren: agree re pressure plate but project expenditure is now way above budget - probably something I will ask for as a Christmas present and therefore not counted in budget.
Already bought the alloy basket and hub and some Suzuki GS 550 alloy clutch plates which annoyingly fit the steel basket but foul on the stainless strengthening ring on the alloy basket so will have to be trimmed to fit.
Don't mention Christmas already! Yea, keep your eye on ebay as sometimes they can be had reasonably cheap on there.

It'll be interesting to see how the GS clutch plates hold up. The friction material might not be up to the Ducati spec? I don't know.

Again ebay. I got a new set of Newfren friction plates not long ago for around £60 posted. I think Ducati were charging £16 each for them at the time when I asked, more now most likely.

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote