View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 11:09 AM   #411
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren69 View Post
Hermes have a habit of putting stuff in your green bin and then not leaving a card to tell you. I think a few bits of mine have gone that way when the bin was emptied!
Well here's the story as found out by seller for me.
Monday morning delivers package 9:30 am leaves calling card dated 04/09 in customer name.
Options to leave with neighbour/in your shed/secure front porch/in your garage/other all un ticked .I have neighbours around retired and doing building work and friendly stay at home mums who take parcels in a nice neighbourhood. Some postman decide they wont but take it to sorting office.
I have retained your parcel * because it needs to be signed for ticked
Please contact me on this number below to rearrange delivery box ignored so couldn't phone him.
I will re attempt to deliver 05/09

Apparently he did try and on the 06/09 but left no calling cards and no other option to contact him so is now back on way to seller. He will then send me it back as I need it for early parts look.

Hermes I do not recommend them to my worst enemies I don't have. Post Office at least give you a basis to collect.

I told him please use Post office also cheaper. Large parcel which its not £3.40
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote