View Single Post
Old 22-10-2016, 02:15 PM   #13
Dookbob

Mr Gazza got very close with the dating, it is in fact a 1969 and the engine is the 250 version, the frame has not been modified. This bike is one of the " Made in Spain "variety, but the only things I have found so far that differ from the " Italian Job " are the tail light fitting and the rear brake cable/stop light switch set up. Not sure what the front forks are, I think they are Marzocci, but there are no markings on them at all. It,s a wide case engine so it would be one of the very early ones. The Spanish described the bike as " a mainly Road going scrambler ", hence the tyre choice, because I won't be scrambling with it. It was originally black and yellow, but after much deliberation I decided on red and red.
To Utopia, I still have the M600 with your old tank on it, but like your 750 it,s a keeper ( Well, for now anyway )
To Slob, I feel a bit of a wally now you have posted the photo that I failed to post, but thanks for the help, I will try and get the hang of it once more. I have posted lots of photos on here as some of you know without any trouble at all. It,s Photobucket that are getting too smart with all the bells and whistles crap that they are into nowadays.